"One Click" Crouch ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One Click" Crouch ?

I did a quick search on this topic and didn't find what I was looking for so ... I'll ask.

Sorry to all the Kittens if this has been discussed already.

Is there a way to map you "CROUCH" key for your player to stayed in the crouched position without having to hold the crouch key down ?

Thanks to all that reply .....
    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Re: "One Click" Crouch ?

No, but there is suppost to be a program out there that can do that for you, but i dont know its name

Comment

Wouldnt that trigger a PB problem though?

Comment

BF2 Enhance

I emailed Even Balance about it when it was first released during the summer and they said there was no problem with it.

07/14/2005 18:06:01 - "Stuart Dunsmore"
        Note #4: Yes, he did contact us. I don't see that he is modifying the game, it looks like just scripting to me. However, I cannot know what the community will this of this. It may be frowned upon, and server admin may add detection for it with md5 checks, but we won't ban for it.
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

Cool. Question answered.

Comment

I use the Logitech MX1000 mouse and have the side buttons programmed like this:

Front(side) button= Switch to rifle Middle(side)= Crouch Back(side)= Go prone

It takes a little gettig used to (holding down crouch and firing) but it becomes second nature in just a couple days
            Warcriminal
            chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

May be frowned upon by the community. I dont think i'm gonna use this or any macros or scripts. Just doesnt feel right.

Comment

Originally posted by warcriminal2

It takes a little gettig used to (holding down crouch and firing) but it becomes second nature in just a couple days
                Yeah I programmed my side buttons to parachute and talk to Commander but now and then even off game, the buttons dont seem to work

Comment

Really? That's weird. I also programmed the scroll wheel buttons as well. The wheel toggles left and right (normally for scroll) but you can assign keys to that action as well. If I toggle left it activates my squad mic and toggle right to talk to commander and other squads. Not sure why its not working for you but I think its worth figuring out.
                  Warcriminal
                  chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think that I am going to run any script to keep my guy in the crouch but, I think I may go get a similar mouse ( as criminal ) and map the crouch button to it so I can keep it held down as I move and shot ...

Thanks guys!!!
                    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
                    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by warcriminal2

How did you manage that? I've tried doing that and nothing recognizes that those buttons even exist.

[volun][drill]
                      I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...