BF2 won't log on....help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 won't log on....help plz

Has anyone ran into this problem? My program crashed and now won't let me log on to account server. Please respond with any ideas as to what I need to do. Thanks

Re: BF2 won't log on....help plz

I have never had this problem, but I've read many times about those who have. I would do a search on the planetbattlefield.com forums for exactly this problem.

Maybe somene here has had this as well?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

You might try reinstalling.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

This post at total bf2 seems to support the reinstall solution.

Comment

The technical wiki has the MD5 checksums of all the BF2 files, so you could check your setup against those to see which files are corrupted.

It's possible that just your profile is corrupt. Try renaming (hiding) your My Documents / Battlefield 2 folder and starting with a fresh one. If that works, copy your favorite profile from the old one to the new one and see if it's still broken. If you're lucky, it's just one of the cached files in that tree that's broken.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X