Single Player Missions: Larger games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Missions: Larger games?

Is there anyway to make larger games in the single player missions, or at least modify them to allow aircraft? Id like a crack at practicing my flying in choppers and planes at bots.
    USAR

Re: Single Player Missions: Larger games?

http://www.alliedintent.com/web/

Comment

The only thing is 16 player map that is the island chain, i can't remember what its called. Sweep something. That has 1 bomber on each side. Zatar Wetlands for the attack chopper.

Comment

that allied intent mod is amazing for SP. You get super cobras which have heat seeking missles like jets. Zatar is mucho fun with 2 choppers per side and 3 more CP's. Dalian is a huge chopper war and Clean Sweep is what that map is called, is a huge air battle with about 5 or 6 planes in the air per side. So much fun. Download it now.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
          The only thing is 16 player map that is the island chain, i can't remember what its called. Sweep something. That has 1 bomber on each side. Zatar Wetlands for the attack chopper.
          Thanks BD.

Snail, thats not something Im really interested in, but thanks for the heads up.
          USAR

Comment

wow I didnt know AA supported singleplayer......IL be right back

5 minutes later:

holy crap, thats awsome, makes the mod sooo much more awsome, this is the best mod out yet!!!

I LOOOOOOVE the new chopper skins/weapons, and the vehicles with more seats, and a radio!!!!!

w00t
            "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

see i know what im talkin about...sometimes lol

Comment

Id LOVE to see allied intent on server 2 for a week or so. is this in any way possible?

Ya never know, it might take off...

Comment

Originally posted by freekyE
                  Id LOVE to see allied intent on server 2 for a week or so. is this in any way possible?

Ya never know, it might take off...
                  I know Id be playing it, Im playing more than vanilla ATM, unfortuanatly the bots are easy and most of te time are just wandering arouns somwere, and the pubbies are usually not full(3 or so people in a few)
                  "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

3rd for Allied Intent on Server #2. Choppers are friggin power houses.
                    The Dirty

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X