Pitch And Yaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch And Yaw

Can someone explain to me what the effects of adjusting the pitch and the yaw do exactly in the aircraft control menu? Does it make the joystick more sensitive?
    For instance I have it set on 1 right now and the heli turns a little to the left on take off will adjusting this make that not happen?

Re: Pitch And Yaw

no one knows?

Comment

I think most guys who fly a lot use joysticks, and the settings you refer to are for mouse control. I don't think these do anything for joy, since with a joystick you have analog control already.

Pitch is the up/down motion of the helo. Yaw is the left/right. These should allow you to set your mouse to be more sensitive to one or the other so you can mimic a "hard left" versus a slow turn. Probably depends on your mouse, your ergonomics, and how mobile you want your hand to be.

Comment

I have no idea what they do exactly (other than the up/down left/rigth stuff bootstrap talked about) but you can just mess with them and load up Gulf of Oman in a LAN game and fly around to see what difference it makes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X