Need Help With Easy Key Hasher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With Easy Key Hasher

I downloaded this program from the TG website so I could get my profile ID. When I ran the program it said it couldn't read the CDKey. No problem as it lets me enter the key manually. However when I click on "Get profiles" it says that they are not found. It looks in the profiles from the My Documents folder. I checked there and the profiles are in the Battlefield 2 folder.
    What's the problem here?
    Alan

Re: Need Help With Easy Key Hasher

You actually don't need your CD Key, you need your BF2 PID which is an 8 or so character length number. The easy key hasher should display that regardless of it's ability to actually read your CD Key.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

It doesn't work for me. The Profile box is grayed out and says "profile not found" Clicking on the Get Profiles button does nothing.
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishRebel
        It doesn't work for me. The Profile box is grayed out and says "profile not found" Clicking on the Get Profiles button does nothing.
        Alan
        Hmm... Let me re-download it and run it again locally and see if there's some new issue with it and any of the more recent updates. I assume you've already played BF2 and created a profile in the game?

Comment

Yes I have played many times.
          Alan

Comment

It's actually working fine for me. I ran the app, made sure "Battlefield 2" was checked off at the top, and clicked "Get Profiles".

I selected my player name in the "Profile:" box and my Profile ID was displayed to the immediate right of that.

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have "Battlefield 2" checked off up at the top. If that still doesn't work, there is an alternative way of getting your BF2 PID that I can dig up if no one else knows off hand how to look it up via browsing the BF2 files themselves.

Comment

The Battlefield 2 box is checked (it was by default). I'm at a loss as to why it doesn't read my profiles. I have two - 0001 is for offline and 0002 is for online.
              The only thing I can think of is that I installed the program on a drive other than the default C:. However it puts all of the profiles in the My Documents folder by default (which is where it says it looks if you hover the cursor over the box).
              Alan

Comment

Okay, we'll see if we can get one of the active BF2 admins to help you out on this. I'm at a loss as to why it's not getting your BF2 PID too.

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it.
                  Alan

Comment

you can look up your account at bf2 hq if you have played any ranked servers with your account. I believe it shows your bf2 player id there also. Just a suggestion
                    sigpic

Comment

Went to their website (BF2.COM) but couldn't find any info on my name or account. I'm not registered with them.
                      Alan

Comment

What is your in game name?

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

PM me, I have your PID. Go to BF2s.com and type in your in game name.
                          Last edited by Bubba; 01-09-2006, 08:17 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

How's about looking in the installation folder.. X:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2 and see if you have a file called gp.info?

I have a section that looks like this:
                            Code:
                            [46847130]
                            userid=16754653
                            valid=1
                            nick=|TG|perry
                            uniquenick=|TG|perry
                            The number in brackets, in my case 46847130, is the number you want.
                            Battlefield Admin() ()
                            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                            | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
                              How's about looking in the installation folder.. X:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2 and see if you have a file called gp.info?

I have a section that looks like this:
                              Code:
                              [46847130]
                              userid=16754653
                              valid=1
                              nick=|TG|perry
                              uniquenick=|TG|perry
                              The number in brackets, in my case 46847130, is the number you want.
                              I believe that you don't have that unless you set up the account in 1.0.

Edit: looking again, I believe the ID was in a different file in 1.0
                              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X