teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamspeak

i am a bit stoopid how do i set up my teamspeak for this server ie the numbers in boxes etc. sorry for been not techi savvy
    sculls

Re: teamspeak

Did you perhaps search for teamspeak help? search around the announcment forum and find the password needed to access the server.

Comment

thats great is the server adress 67.19.106.94 and do i have to put in anything else? the password of course and any other stuff? please a step by step thing would be very helpful.

Comment

dont worry i got it workin sorry

Comment

For future reference, see this page. (Not just you sculls, but anyone else that needs the info, too)
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

I used that walkthrough last night to set up teamspeak. It worked great except for one thing. The screenshot of the TSO setup where the desktop shortcut is being modified does not have the quotation marks after BF2.exe. This caused me a bit of frustration.

Overall the guide is great and saved me a ton of time. Thanks for taking the time to set that up for us Teamspeak Newbies.
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator
              I used that walkthrough last night to set up teamspeak. It worked great except for one thing. The screenshot of the TSO setup where the desktop shortcut is being modified does not have the quotation marks after BF2.exe. This caused me a bit of frustration.

Overall the guide is great and saved me a ton of time. Thanks for taking the time to set that up for us Teamspeak Newbies.
              Hmm. I guess you mean this screenshot? tso.exe and not bf2.exe?

My shortcut does not have quotation marks on either side, I guess because I didn't have any spaces in the target initially. I added a note about the quotation marks to the page. Would that have made life easier for ya?
              Battlefield Admin() ()
              | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
                Hmm. I guess you mean this screenshot? tso.exe and not bf2.exe?

My shortcut does not have quotation marks on either side, I guess because I didn't have any spaces in the target initially. I added a note about the quotation marks to the page. Would that have made life easier for ya?
                Hehe I'm not sure where I got BF2.exe from, I meant tso.exe. Maybe I shouldn't drink while posting.

Yeah I think that would have helped. Except for that one little hiccup, every thing worked the first time. Excellent tutorial.
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

ok guys i have gone to alot of the forums and seached my old mans head off for the password for tactical teamspeak. i am a server admin and have been using teamspeak for years, just need a password. please help

thanks,

{ASP}SgtCroker

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a warning TSO has a few problems(if you decide to use it). I've experinced more C2Ds(crash to desktops) when using it. Also the game sometimes sticks as a background service when exiting BF2. Theese glitches might be addressed when TSO enters release status though.
                      --
                      VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerHans
                        Just a warning TSO has a few problems(if you decide to use it). I've experinced more C2Ds(crash to desktops) when using it. Also the game sometimes sticks as a background service when exiting BF2. Theese glitches might be addressed when TSO enters release status though.
                        I was having some problems with BF2 bluescreening and crap recently.. Kinda narrowed it down to upgrading TSO to .61, but I'm unwilling to be on TS w/o TSO going and TS is kinda required for admin stuffs.. I kinda sorta looked through TSO's forums and saw some mention about the nvidia software that was sitting in my system tray. Disabled that, and haven't had a bluescreen since.. They said that ATI software may cause similar problems....
                        Battlefield Admin() ()
                        | for | |

Comment

The nVidia firewall and Access Manager are known to cause problems, I used to use it and I regularly got BSoDs. I uninstalled it and have never had the problem again.

nVidia Firewall/nVidia Access Manager = BSoD
                          |TG| Lorian
                          Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse