punkbuster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkbuster

On bf2, it said I got kicked for "ignoring md5 queries" or something along those lines. I have no idea what this means, do I need to update punkbuster? My zonealarm logs showed that I wasn't blocking anything related to pb.

Re: punkbuster

Does it happen consistently, or just the one time?
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

just happened one time, and I have just reinstalled bf2 the other day, but it said i was kicked for 5 min

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant999
        On bf2, it said I got kicked for "ignoring md5 queries" or something along those lines. I have no idea what this means, do I need to update punkbuster? My zonealarm logs showed that I wasn't blocking anything related to pb.
        aha... Happening to me right now too. That, and I have been kicked 3 straight times for "Packet Loss".

Lucky Shot

Comment

Could be Internet "weather" (ie. router problems) interfering with connection to the Punkbuster servers. I posted a link somewhere around here to a chart that shows the health of the major peering points.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I ran the PBSetup program tonight and noticed there was a new PB update. If problems continue, try downloading the updated at www.evenbalance.com. I noticed quite a few PB kicks tonight...
            Battlefield Admin() ()
            | for | |

Comment

This is a wild guess since I don't know much about Punkbuster, but if you've set it so that Punkbuster waits the maximum time before checking (the interval is like 600 seconds or something), and PB manages to miss that check-in because of your connection, you'd get kicked. Have you changed your PB settings at all?

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                This is a wild guess since I don't know much about Punkbuster, but if you've set it so that Punkbuster waits the maximum time before checking (the interval is like 600 seconds or something), and PB manages to miss that check-in because of your connection, you'd get kicked. Have you changed your PB settings at all?
                Nope, haven't touched punkbuster. I rebooted and everything worked ok for the rest of the evening.

Lucky Shot

Comment

I noticed A LOT of complaints about PB problems on other bf2 boards last night. Seems they happen every now and then... One a week or two ago was false reporting a game hack.
                  Battlefield Admin() ()
                  | for | |

Comment

Yeah, I got the md5 error the other day. Before the kick, everything was running incredibly slowly and was fairly laggy. When I rejoined, it was back up to normal speed.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                    |TG-2nd|munchkin
                    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse