BF2 special forces HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 special forces HELP

When aver I try to join the TG BF2 Server #2 it tells me that I have a mod and I need to remove it play. what mod are is it and can I remove it.

Re: BF2 special forces HELP

After you install SF, you have to reinstall patch 1.12. Maybe that is the problem.
    |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Comment

And dont forget to reboot after reinstalling the patch!!!!! It wont work till u do ;p
      Warcriminal
      chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

It says that you have 'modified contect' and not a 'mod' I believe.

Comment

OMG... I had this problem last week and it was first noticed when i tried to join the league match and it kept saying something about modified content please revert to original bf2.. I tried everything including updatind punkbuster and it wouldnt work. It never let me on any TG servers and quite a few pubbie ones i tried, when it did let me on, once the map changed i would get kicked. I uninstalled bf2, ran windoctor and cleaned up all trace of it before reinstalling but the same message kept appearing. I searched many forums and tried different suggestions but nothing worked!.
          In the end i formatted my hard drive and re-installed EVERYTHING!!! Damn that was a long night but after so many hours, the minute bf2 was on and patched, i recovered my account and put in TG server 1's ip and it worked ;o)
          You may think this is a bit drastic but at the end of the day,
          if you cant play on TG servers......
          Whats the point in having BF2!

Comment

Got it to work thanks for all the help

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement