BF 1942 Complete Collection Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF 1942 Complete Collection Problem

I have seen other people with this problem but I have not found a solution.

I just bought Battlefiled 1942: Complete Collection and it includes 8 CDs and 4 CD Keys labeled BF 1942, BF Road to Rome, BF Secret Weapons, BF Vietnam. The 1942 and Vietnam include letters and numbers. The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons are all numbers.

When I insert CD #1 to install it, it asks for a CD key. It will only take numbers (if I type letters, they don't appear on the screen) but it is asking for the BF 1942 key. I have tried putting in the Road to Rome and Secret Waepons keys, but neither work. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Chris: Dad, I tried to go to school but this guy won't let me.
    Peter: Oh yeah? Him and what army?
    Chris: The U.S. Army.
    Peter: Oh, that's a good army.

Family Guy

Re: BF 1942 Complete Collection Problem

I am a little confused about why you didnt input the CD keys labled BF1942. You posted that you tried the Rome and Secret keys, but you didnt mention the BF1942 keys. Have you tried inputing the BF1942 keys?
    -33rd- BaneII
    Smokers & Jokers

Comment

The BF1942 # should be all #s, not #s and letters. If it is not, try all the numbers only keys, and go from there.

Comment

The BF1942 key includes letters and numbers. When I try to type it in, only the numbers appear so when I type the whole thing I get a few numbers and a bunch of blank spaces after them. This obviously doesn't work.

I tried both the keys that include only numbers (Secret Weapons and Road to Rome) and they don't work either.

Family Guy

Comment

Just to update, I listed this question at EA.com tech support. We wil see what they say and post it here if it is useful.

Family Guy

Comment

Aha! So I am not the only person with this problem. It's really annoying too. looking at my codes right now. My Secret Weapons and Road to Rome codes are also all numbers, but my Vietnam and 1942 codes have numbers AND letters, and when i type the letters in, it just makes the noise when you can't type and no letters appear. Help would REALLY be appreciated. Thanks. Oh, and BTW, can you link to your EA server you said you made?

Comment

Ok, I got mine to work. And I think I know the problem. I noticed that not only did my code have letters, it was to short. I plugged in the Secret Weapons code and it continued with installing, so I think there was a misprint. The Vietnam and 1942 codes probably got mixed with the expansions. Hope I'm right.

Comment

Whoops, guess I was wrong, after talking with my friend, I saw that his 'Nam code has letters, and so do his expansions. But so far, 1942 is installing, ok, but it might not when i get to the expansions and 'Nam, lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X