Tactical Mod Question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Mod Question.

I stumbled into Tactical Gamer (WIKI) and THIS may be the place for me; I have been LOST since having to quit 21CW and the GREAT Teamwork and friendship I enjoyed there; HATE the everybody for themselves PUB play. Have been reading everything I can find here - cannot afford $8.95 a month, wish I could, so would have to play as a "homeless" person (HeeHee).

Question right now is, I am about ready to install the little TG Mod .7, but would like to know IF that will forever alter BF2 "Vanilla" OR will it run separate like my PRMM etc.?

TKS The OLD Grunt

Re: NOOB Question?

Its seperate. You get a different icon to run tacmod and normal BF2 will run vanilla from the existing shortcut.

Welcome to TG. Good to know you are getting stuck into all the rules and SOPs. If you like teamwork this is the last place you will ever play BF2. You can still enjoy great tactical gameplay without a supporting membership. You will be surprised how many people find a little extra dinero after sampling the TG way though. :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ncements-sops/

Comment

Thanks Jimmy................OK I installed it and then went to try it out BUT it HUNG at the old familiar "Connecting to Server" and I had to RE-Boot my machine to get out of there. Does that mean that when the LOG IN Screen comes up - it will NOT accept my present User Name for this MOD and I must Create a NEW User Name???
      IF I have to create a NEW U.N. do I put the lTG (something)l C-Hawk??????

TKS Michael

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hawk
        I am about ready to install the little TG Mod .7
        Version 0.7 has been removed because it's not compatible with the 1.2 patch. We're currently preparing version 0.8 and hopefully will release it within the next week or two. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Re: Tactical Mod Question.

right now i dont think the mod going on the server becuase of the recent update, but i could be wrong.

welcome to TG, plz make sure you read all our SOPs and server rules, they will probably help answer any more questions that you have.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

THANKS Soldiers in Arms - - - I will await the NEW Mod Version - - - LOOK forward to getting back to REAL Team Play.

PFC C-Hawk

Comment

Darn, sorry mate, forgot about the whole new patch issue thang.

Comment

Glad to see a new face, especially someone with a DYNAMIC writing style. CAPITALIZING certain words actually works PRETTY WELL. I'm SURPRISED I haven't seen more people do it... certainly makes reading EASIER.

Comment

Easier? I THINK harder ;)

C-Hawk,

Also be sure you have downloaded and installed the Map Pack 2 from here
                  Telorn

Comment

C-Hawk, the new version of the Tactical Mod is out in case you didn't know yet. You can get it here.
                    It works just fine with the patch.

Welcome to TG.
                    AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Welcome C-Hawk...glad you found TG...hope to see you on the servers soon. Tac Mod rules.

Regards,
                      Young (40?) Grunt
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement