Server Disconnections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Disconnections

What was wrong with server 1 tonight, between 10:30pm and 11:10pm GMT? I must have been disconnected about 12 times during those times and I've no idea why?
    |TG-E1st| India51A

Re: Server Disconnections

I've been having lots of connection problems on server 1 lately, and once in a while I'll just get dropped. Perhaps these problems are related. I get a terrible amount of lag every couple of minutes or so even when my ping stays around 60.

Comment

What is the nature of the disconnects? Are you getting a message?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

earlier today i had a bad ping and disconnected myself, but then I remembered that I had left a FTP upload to my site going and was downloading something else. Even then after i fixed those problems I still had a little higher lag than normal.
        -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          What is the nature of the disconnects? Are you getting a message?
          Most of the times it just said you were disconnected from the server. Once I think it said something about Tk's but I don't remember TK'ing anyone, this was happening asbout every 2 minutes for the first 8 or 9 times it happened!
          |TG-E1st| India51A

Comment

When it says you were kicked for TK, admin decision, etc., it is usually for a reserved slot. Does this only happen when the server is full? Might want to doublecheck your bf2id.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X