Wake Island issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Island issues

Okay, I really need help. $20 bucks for the person who fixes my problem. EVERY time Wake Island comes up, Tactical mod, vanilla, it doesn't matter, I get kicked off. I get the "unmodified content" error message and it tells me to revert BF2 to the original version or whatever. It only happens on this map, and has happened either since the last patch, or since the last tac mod update, I don't remember. I have tried repatching and reupdating and neither one worked. Okay, so........your mission, should you choose to accept it, figure out why this is happening and what might fix it!

Kisses!
    Sassy

P.S. This message will not self-destruct. :))
    [age-c1][tog-c1][tg-c1][ma-c2][medic]
    [command][at][conduct][tpf-c1]

Re: Wake Island issues

let me send you may map file and you can install that into the file over top of yours, maybe that will help you
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

You've had it since before the 1.2 patch.

We can fix it by keeping Wake out of the rotation. I'll PM you my address for the $20. :p
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Either have someone send you the map, or reinstall battlefield completely. One of the 2 should fix it.

Comment

lol I like Icky's idea, personally.

Comment

Trooper, please send me that file and instructions on how to do whatever I'm supposed to do with it that will help! It pisses me off so much to just have to sit for an hour every time that damn map is on! Thank you for trying to help!

Kisses!
            Sassy

([email protected])

Comment

Wasn't Wake installed in the first (1.1) patch? Have you tried doing a complete re-install - so that you re-install the patch that installed Wake? If you're getting that error, something must have overwritten the configs for the Wake map. Starting from scratch (although very annoying) will probably fix whatever the problem is.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X