Has anyone had?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had?

Their Commander and Squad buttons disappear?

You know the *V* and *B* keys. I discovered this last night that both my keys are no longer there. I hit V to talk to the CO and I get nothing. And the *B* is intermitant. One minute it works, the next gone.

Whats going on with them?

I confirmed it tonight when I went to talk to the CO and found that the button isn't working.

I haven't changed anything to cause it to of dissapeared.

[volun][drill]
    I'm cannon fodder.

Re: Has anyone had?

Since this is kinda a VOIP issue, Not trying to steal your thread, and actually I don't or ever had your problem yet....but I do have the issue where it shows who is talking just goes away, Like it will start to not show up when my squad is talking anyone else have that problem?

Comment

Yeah, Chick3n. Happened to me, and I asked here and was told that it is known. Doesn't happen too often, luckily. You need to shut down the game and restart from scratch. Leaving the round or even logging off your account isn't enough.

Comment

Thats the thing that is really bugging me though Shafik. Its disappeared completely. It started I want to say wensday night. It went away. I fired it back up on thursday and its gone. Completely. I then fired it up again last night. Gone. Its like its taking a vacation. It left on wensday and hasn't come back.

It makes it quite difficult to play without it too. Especially when you need to talk to your CO. This happened thursday night the co asked me and my squad to do something. I obliged but couldn't communicate with him. He kept asking, "3, did you copy that?" I kept spamming the "Roger that" key because I had no other way to communicate.

So, I'm guessing this is a new bug that hopefully will be addressed in the 1.21 patch?

[volun][drill]
        I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Dunno if this bug is even widely known. But you're right - it is a game stopper, as far as I'm concerened. I dont even mind the red tag bug anymore. I can deal with that. I just fire at according to uniform. But cutting me off my Squaddies or CO? That's too much. If I knew where to post this so itd get noticed, I would.

Comment

The red tag bug never really bothered me. But this does because it makes it seem like I am not listening to my SL or CO when I can't communicate verbally.

I thought there was a thread somewhere that handled all this stuff? Perhaps on Total BF2?

[volun][drill]
            I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I'm too scared to go in TBF2. I dont even understand the words in there. Everything ends with orz or !!1one!.

Comment

lol Thats why I stay out too. hehe

[volun][drill]
                I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse