BF2 on 2 computers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 on 2 computers?

Can I use the same BF2 copy for 2 separate computers? or do I have to buy a copy for each computer?

Re: BF2 on 2 computers?

I'm not sure if you'd be able to login to the accounts at the same time with the same cd-key they give you.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
      I'm not sure if you'd be able to login to the accounts at the same time with the same cd-key they give you.
      What he said. You can install it on two systems with no problem, but I'm almost positive that you can not play online with both at the same time, but if you use an offline account then you could run both at once... I think.
      AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

in the first version (before any patches) I was able to use two different computers and login into bf2 with different accounts and play on different servers (but same server would not work)

Comment

thats why I love steam, my friend let me login to his account and I was able to play css and hl2.

Comment

Thanks guys...guess I'll bite the bullet and pick up another copy.

Comment

If you are logged in and playing with 1 key, then logging in with the same key will log you out. You can play LAN games with an identical key, but not internet games.

[at][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by smallfatcat
                If you are logged in and playing with 1 key, then logging in with the same key will log you out. You can play LAN games with an identical key, but not internet games.
                login with one computer, going into game..then log in with another computer. It will not log you out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X