Wrong version again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong version again!

It seems every time I want to get on a new version is loaded. Can some one tell me what version we are at? I am running bf2_v1.20_1.21 update and can not load server. also I think a very specific place should be created on the server to show EXACTLY what version is current and where to get fast down loads. It would help me anyways as I am allways surprised and wasting a lot of valuable gamer time.

Thanks!

Re: Wrong version again!

version 1.22 was released yesterday, download that and you will be good to go
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Oh ok where is a good place to get it fast?

Comment

for 8.95 you can download from the members area, which is amazingly fast. other than that i have no idea...sorry
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

EA downloader... do d google search
          Meister

Comment

TG Blood brings up a good point, maybe our beloved site administrator could consider adding a small reference box in the BF2 forum that indicates what patch and mod versions are currently running as a quick indicator. I know we have the threads in the BF2 Official Announcements that has all the detailed information, but quick reference guide with a small icon or something similar wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X