Dont have current mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont have current mod

i was playing on the tactical gamer server earlier today and later when i went back to play again the listing in bf2 was red and when i tried to run it, it told me that i didnt have the current mod that the server was running. so i went to the tacticalgamer website and found a new mod called NAW. installed all that and loaded it using the shortcut that appeared on my desketop but still the tacticalgamer server listing in bf2 comes up red and it still reports that i dont have the current mod.

SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE

Re: Dont have current mod

Server 1 was running our in-house TacticalMod tonight. See this thread for information on installing it.

NAW will be played on Monday night on our private server.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Here's the BF2 server schedule so you know what you need to play on any given night of the week.

Comment

Your response gave me a link to the the Tactical Mod which I reinstalled and that worked. I lost the shortcut on my desktop due to an unrelated windows issue. Thanks so much for your help, I'm back on track. I did discover the NAW mod though as a result of my problem. NAW looks very cool, anything I should know about it seems like a pretty radical mod.

Comment

Hey pj - I rememeber you were in my squad for a bit the other night. Nice to see you made it over to the forums. Make sure you download the map packs for Tactical Mod as well. See ya in game!
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Hi, thanks for your response. You mentioned that I was in your squad the other night. That brings up a question for me. I really enjoy playing the game when there is a squad leader who really leads. It doesnt matter as much if we when as long as there is assertive leadership so my question is, is there a way to play the game and get involved with a squad leader such as yourself. Another words avoid having to end up getting on the server and playing in a lousy squad.

Comment

As a supporting member you can apply and join one of the in-house squads. That is a good way to get used to playing with a certain subset of TG. Other than that it really is just up to the luck of the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by pjaronex
                Hi, thanks for your response. You mentioned that I was in your squad the other night. That brings up a question for me. I really enjoy playing the game when there is a squad leader who really leads. It doesnt matter as much if we when as long as there is assertive leadership so my question is, is there a way to play the game and get involved with a squad leader such as yourself. Another words avoid having to end up getting on the server and playing in a lousy squad.
                Distinguished Squad Leader Award
                This is by no means a complete list. There are plenty of great SLs out there who just haven't been nominated and recognized. That list should give you a good start.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...