Red friendlies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red friendlies?

Today I was playing a few rounds on the BF2 server. I was a squad member of Alpha and later became commander. I played most of the Chinese maps around 7pm Pacific time. During the time as commander I kept TK'ing my teamates because I saw their names as red and not blue. What's up with that? I was sniping so it's hard to see uniforms from far away but the red name still shows and red means enemy. Some of my squad mates were kicked for excessive tk'ing but they said they were having the same problem? Anyone know what was going on? Thx
    Don't die for your country, let the other guy die for his!

Re: Red friendlies?

Hey, welcome to TG, DDM!

First, what you were experiencing was the IFF Bug (identify friend/foe).

Second, commanders are supposed to be commanding here and not fighting in the front lines, see bullet #7 here. Maybe your position was overrun or something, but if you were in a forward position as commander that's really a big no-no here. Check out the "TG quick start guide" in my signature for more information and please read the rules and SOPs or you'll probably suffer some heartache in the future...

Word!!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Also, we only had 1 base for awhile and all our assets had been destroyed so I was helping out in the fight till all assets were back online.
      Don't die for your country, let the other guy die for his!

Comment

Welcome!

Devil, we all hope this isn't going to turn you away!

Welcome Timber. Glad you has some fun with us! Hopefully we will see you more!

This is by far one of the best places to play IMO. I'm somewhat new here myself, stumbled across TG by accident really. So, I'm glad you found us though! If you're looking for a place to call home while you are here check out the Irregulars - It was a perfect fit for me. We're always taking on new members, and the nice part is you're not required to do anything except participate when you can. We hold practices quite often as well. There are also other things in my sig to help you out like the others have pointed out as well.

Also some good links in my signature to help you out. Make sure to read the TG Official Rules, Announcements, and SOP's and don't for get to check out Coridon's link to theOfficial TG BF2 Quick Start Guide and FAQ

In the mean time, I hope to see you on the battlefield some more!

Happy BF2'ing!
        [TG-Irr]Vulcher
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse