Login password problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login password problems

Hey I went to login for some multiplayer BF2 and my password dissapeared and when I re-entered it it came up invalid.
    I went to manage acount and forgot password options and then Im sent to gamespy web page to reset password by eithier putting in e-mail or entering game name. But still when I try to login again it still comes up invalid.
    I have seen a few posts on the gamespy forums but they got no help.

Any suggestions?

I am hoping I dont have to make another profile to log in under.
    Pooper

Re: Login password problems

You used the lost password link on the webpage, and it sent you the password, and that password won't work?

BF2 Gamespy accounts are weird. I've somehow ended up with 2 accounts associated with 1 email address. Did you have a Gamespy account before you made the BF2 account and did it use a different password? How did you try retrieving the password -- email or gamename?
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

The Gamespy system is completely screwed up, there seems to be some sort of hidden seperation between a standard Gamespy account and a BF2 Gamespy account. It is very confusing and has screwed stuff up for me on more than one occasion. As long as you know the email account you used to sign up with originally, email EA, they should be able to help.
      |TG| Lorian
      Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

It gives me the option to reset password but like Lorain said it seems it is only reseting my
        gamespy accounts and not my BF2 profile account.
        And I am currently waiting for support responses from both Gamespy and EA.
        Crossin my fingers on those.
        Pooper

Comment

Have you had any success yet, Pooper?

Comment

yeah everytime I get a new game with gamespy, and I make a new account, and then goto gamespys website to sign in, it asks me which profile I'd like to use, and I've got like 10 choices now. Crazy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X