BF2 is very slow since latest patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 is very slow since latest patch

Last night I installed the latest patch and now when i log on to the server the game is so slow that it is unplayable. Please help i am stating to get the shakes.

Re: BF2 is very slow since latest patch

I had a similar issue. The patch changed most of my settings to high across the board. I changed them back to medium across the board and voila...back in action.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Re: BF2 is very slow since latest patch

Yeah, I would like to hear more from people on this subject if possible. I installed 1.3 incremental last night and my ping rates skyrocketed. I live in Thailand and there are only a couple of servers with a low enough ping for me to play on. After the patch my usual ping of 40ms - 50ms shot up to over 1000 and at one point read out as 109876!!! I hope when I get home tonight that I can change the settings to medium or even low and be able to play the way I was a week ago. And on a side note does anyone beta test this patch crap in the real world? Seems like as soon as the patch was available EVERYONE jumped in and downloaded it. Seems like it would be smarter (especially for these "gaming communities") to do a beta test on a small scale just to see if the patch is all good before everyone buys into it being a good idea. Anyway as this is my first post here I want to say thanks for the site and all the comments, it has made my life easier. (not like EA) thanks and peace.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X