euro what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euro what?

I went to play a Euro booster game today and got a "you have to purchase the booster pack to play" message. I bought this darn thing several weeks ago (still haven't played a map though) and installed it through the EA downloader. Does anyone have any ideas? I raised this question on teamspeak and found out that I'm not the onl one with this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BAacklash-7

Re: euro what?

Did you make sure you logged in with your current "BF2 Gamespy nick?" If not open the downloader and edit the gamespy nick to match your bf2 nick.

Comment

Re: euro what?

Originally posted by SsgtJunker
      I went to play a Euro booster game today and got a "you have to purchase the booster pack to play" message. I bought this darn thing several weeks ago (still haven't played a map though) and installed it through the EA downloader. Does anyone have any ideas? I raised this question on teamspeak and found out that I'm not the onl one with this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BAacklash-7
      I had same problem as you as you last night, if you remember

I did seem to get mine to work, by patching 1.22 patch, then trying to reinstall 1.3 patch, which did not work. It said i had to insatall 1.22 patch(which i did just before!)

Thats what i tried and it seemed to work last night

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...