Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Mod ISSUES

Hello,
    I installed the 1.3 patch for bf2 and it played perfect. I then was kicked off your server for not having tactical mod. Anyways I went to ( tinyurl .com /eeop9 )(connect the url and copy paste.. i cant paste urls cause I dont have 15 posts yet.) and I downloaded the map pack 2 and 3. I installed those and then installed tactical mod 1.11 just like the website said. I then tried to join your server but it told me I had a modified BF2 and it told me to revert to my original bf2. I then uninstalled map pack 3 with the uninstaller. I tried to uninstall map pack 2 but there was no uninstaller. Do you think the map packs are causing this error message? Or is it some other reason? I really like your guys's server and would like to play on it again soon.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Greg

Re: Tactical Mod ISSUES

Hmmm...I'm not sure. Try installing map pack's 2 and 3 again. Then try installing the full 1.3 patch and then install the Tacmod 1.11. Can anyone else help this man?

Comment

map packs are not the problem. Sometimes Bf2 gives that message randomly and requires a restart of BF2. I would just download 1.11 again and install it (no uninstall necessary) and try again with the map packs installed. It should work.

P.S. Welcome to TG Madman!

Comment

I reinstalled the map packs and the tacmod. It works now! Thanks , you guys are awesome. If I wouldn't have just had a gaming problem (too much of it) I would surely try joining your clan. You guys change gaming.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Madman, since you have already registerd here you are a member. TG is not a clan, we are a gaming family, or community of sorts. Alls we ask in return is you read ALL the SOPs and server rules. You follow those and you will be just fine here.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...