Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess nobody wants me in their squad

:madsmile:

Since the 1.3 patch I am having trouble joining a squad or creating one. This is happening on more then just our server so I know its not just server 1.

I have heard/read other posts of people having a similar problem but some or all (im not sure) are able to finally squad up after the spawn at least once and die... or maybe death isn't necessary.

This doesn't work for me. The only solution I have found is to quit BF2 and start over. While this is mosty successful it is not always so.

Considering the rediculous load time for my machine I'm bout ready to snap. Can't afford to upgrade right now.

Anyone know of a fix or having the same prob?
    Meister

Re: Guess nobody wants me in their squad

Serveral times over the past couple days the server has been bugged and one team has been unable to create squads. If you think that is the problem, then hop on TS and say something to an admin.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Will do.

But when joining mid round I can't tell if anyone else is having the problem.

I don't think anyone would wanna leave a squad then try to rejoin... could end up with 2 of us getting kicked:row__523:
      Meister

Comment

This may be a stupid question.... but are you alive and spawned in the game when you try to join a squad? From what I understand, the 1.3 patch enforces only live spawned players may join a squad.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Haha, I had this same bug, but I bet that's it. I'm a bonehead :D

Comment

Just to be clear, there have actually been squad-creation problems recently which were not user error. We played half of a map last night where the USMC had 25 people in squads and a steady rotation of 5 squadless people who could not play.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by asch
              This may be a stupid question.... but are you alive and spawned in the game when you try to join a squad? From what I understand, the 1.3 patch enforces only live spawned players may join a squad.
              I have had the problem when first joining a game. I have had the problem when trying to switch squads mid game. Of course on other servers I can still play and I noticed that most if not everytime a map ends, I am able to squad up. With our server I get kicked of course so I don't know if a map change would fix the problem. I have joined our server, had the problem, spawned solo, killed myself and still can't join a team, respawn and try to squad up while alive and no luck.
              Meister

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X