BF2 Coop Mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Coop Mode?

I'm going to ask a dumb question- can anyone tell me how to play co-op mode?

Re: BF2 Coop Mode?

Hehe join the private server and you'll see.

Comment

Find a server with Co-op running, join server, run around killing other plays and/or bots.
      |TG| Lorian
      Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

I dont think you will have the option to host a coop game unless you got the full 1.3 patch. It certainly doesnt show up as an option in my game and i used the incremental. Seems to work fine when you join a pre-existing server though.

Comment

Er... I may have left the private server toggled to normal mode last night. Get an admin to put it on coop for you.
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I see. Thanks guys. Another dump question related to co op, how do I host a server for just one more player? LAN connection? I'm afraid I was diagnosed w/ the computer retarded syndrom (among other handicaps) so you'll have to write details in your response even if it is a relatively easy answer.

Comment

Just start up BF2, go in to the multiplayer tab, then "create local", and you should have a gametype drop down box. For me, it just shows Conquest and Single Player, not coop. Pick your maps, start your server, and you're in the game. You may run in to that problem of not having the coop option to choose from. I know I didn't when I did the incremental patch, but I haven't checked since I did the full patch.

Then, the other people that want to connect will "connect to ip" just like any other server. If you're on a LAN, it'll be the 192.168.x.x IP address that your computer gets from the router..
              Battlefield Admin() ()
              [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
              [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
              | for | |

Comment

Thanks Perry. I DL'd the full patch and didn't see the drop down option for coop mode. Clawhammer and I were messing around via LAN and could only get conquest or singleplayer mode.

Comment

There should not be any difference between the two patches, so don't waste your time. Check the readme file for an explanation. It can't be too complicated.
                  Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

If that does not work for you how about this.......

http://www.fileplanet.com/162910/160...Squad-COOP-mod

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Something I read on the EA forums:

Actually if the first map in the list does not have co-op available then the option does not show up. It's a bug in the 1.3 patch.
                      I believe A.T.O.M. is the first map we have listed, or, at least, some other non-official EA map?
                      Battlefield Admin() ()
                      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                      | for | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed