No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys.

How long does it take you guys to log on to BF2?

Before the patch it took a matter of seconds but now it's taking about 30-50 seconds..

Minor problem I know, but it's annoying as hell and I was wondering whether anyone knew a possible solution to speed it up?

Re: Log in times?

I don't know of any solutions, but I did notice the extended wait after 1.3. I've gotten pretty used to it though, so not that big of a deal.
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Just a few hours ago I logged in in a second or two. It probabl yjust depends on whether their login servers are being swamped or something.

Comment

Always taken about 10-15 secs for me.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Now that you mention it, my login times have been longer than usual.

Comment

Welcome to TG Toodles. When you get a chance read up on our rules and SOP's. The links are in my sig.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I'd say 50 or more. When I load up to go in game, the round has already started. Sometimes (rarely) I catch the timer here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitecrawler
                I'd say 50 or more. When I load up to go in game, the round has already started. Sometimes (rarely) I catch the timer here.
                I think he means the log-in screen, not to join a server, but when you log in right after loading up.

I think that having more booster packs and stuff makes it take longer. It also takes me a bit to sign in... probly like 45 seconds.

Comment

Ah I got ya. Yes, it does take longer to log in. I agree with SuperDudeBT. I noticed after the first booster pack it took a little longer to get in, but now with AF added it is just that much more time taken.

Comment

I think its about 15-20sec for me. I also set my properties to auto log me in, so I don't see the login screen.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X