Modified content problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified content problem

I keep getting kicked from the new maps with an error saying that the server only allows players with unmodified content and that I should revert my version of Battlefield 2.

I have been told that I need to reinstall the 1.3 patch, which I have done repeatedly, and this has not helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Camp town ladies sing this song ... doodah .... doodah.

Re: Modified content problem

Originally posted by doodah
    I keep getting kicked from the new maps with an error saying that the server only allows players with unmodified content and that I should revert my version of Battlefield 2.

I have been told that I need to reinstall the 1.3 patch, which I have done repeatedly, and this has not helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Just to confirm, you are doing the 1.3 "full" patch after you install the boosters, right?
    Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Yes. I have been doing the full 1.3 patch (not just the incremental patch)
      Camp town ladies sing this song ... doodah .... doodah.

Comment

Usually reapplying the full 1.3 patch works for some people. If there are still issues like I had though a full reinstall seems to do the job. Just reinstall in this order:

- Retail
        - 1.3 patch
        - Euro
        - AF
        - 1.3 patch

A bit frustrating but it doesn't take that long. Just find something to do while the installing/patching is going on...
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X