How to get CoOp on LAN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get CoOp on LAN?

Hi TGers, Ive tried to start a local server with CO-Op so I can play with my dad but theres seems to be no option of doing so. Does anyone know how do I start a local LAN CO-OP server?

Thanks a bunch!

Ed

[cross][conduct]
    Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Re: How to get CoOp on LAN?

Just goto Create local, and above the map selection there is a drop down box that is default on conquest, just change that to singleplayer which is coop, and changethe settings the way you want for the match.

Comment

I bet you are running in to this bug.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

One way to do it is to create a single player game, the other player can still connect by IP just like they would to a regular game.

Comment

the bug makes sence, when I'm playing a sp mod, only the basic maps are loaded and it shows up. Then I notice earlier I went into sp and create local, and atom was the first map and singleplayer options wouldn't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            I bet you are running in to this bug.
            ya, and the ohter PC didnt. I can now play 16player on jus the regular map though, is there anyway that me and my bud can play on 64 player map with 62 bots?

Ed

[cross][conduct]
            Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Comment

Originally posted by ed_chiang11
              ya, and the ohter PC didnt. I can now play 16player on jus the regular map though, is there anyway that me and my bud can play on 64 player map with 62 bots?

Ed
              Only the 16 player maps that came with the game have the bot pathing in them as far as I know. Having bots on a 64 player map would mean that they just sit there and shoot if they see you, unless they're in a part of the map that is in the 16 player version. There might be some mods out that change that though.
              AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X