TAC mod and Coop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC mod and Coop

hey there i just did a fresh install as my lockin up and "your connection to the server has been lost " reached a new level in crappiness, but any way i reinstalled every thing AF and EF except SF( sure who plays it anyway?) and then booted up the game and saw the coop was there and then just installed tacmod and now it appears my coop has dissapeared and the same has happened to a friend of mine, any one else know about this? its weird and if anyone knows about the your connection to the server thing that would be very helpful, please dont suggest punkbuster, i myself think its the 1.3 patch .
    thanks in advance Sculls

Re: TAC mod and Coop

I'm pretty sure TacMod doesn't touch that stuff because it has to reboot BF2 inorder to run, so it boots up it's own version of Battlefield. What do you mean by "my Coop has dissapeared"? The entire Multiplayer tab to join servers? The coop mode with the bots? No servers show up in the multiplayer tab?

Comment

Originally posted by Acid
      I'm pretty sure TacMod doesn't touch that stuff because it has to reboot BF2 inorder to run, so it boots up it's own version of Battlefield. What do you mean by "my Coop has dissapeared"? The entire Multiplayer tab to join servers? The coop mode with the bots? No servers show up in the multiplayer tab?
      its in the local where you set it up you know where you set up a coop game and in the internet servers page where the drop down filter is it should say conquest all single player and coop except no coop

Comment

Tac Mod doesn't support Co-op, but it shouldn't affect vanilla Co-op support.

Comment

This sound like the problem? It's a general BF2 problem, not a tacmod problem.
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            This sound like the problem? It's a general BF2 problem, not a tacmod problem.
            thanks perry sounds about right feckin EA 1.3 what a pain

Comment

Originally posted by sculls
              its in the local where you set it up you know where you set up a coop game and in the internet servers page where the drop down filter is it should say conquest all single player and coop except no coop
              I don't see that filter in vanilla, do others then? I feel it should be there, but not in my game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X