Game Server menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Server menu

Not sure if this happens to just me, but my broswer is so slow with responding to tasks. Ie connect to a game through IP is like 1 minute ish or something stupid.

Also i have hardly any servers showing, something like 130 ish. I know some people had this problem when the 1.3 patch came out, so not sure if they were abl;e to fix this problem.

I was talking to Exploding silver about this last night and he said to repacth the full 1.3 patch which i have now done, but do not see any improvemment.

Any guesses on this?

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: Game Server menu

I know you can have more or less servers showing depending on how many boxes you have checked at the bottom left of your game menu. It filters out servers depending on what boxes you check.

Can't help you with the rest, but hey...

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Shot
      I know you can have more or less servers showing depending on how many boxes you have checked at the bottom left of your game menu. It filters out servers depending on what boxes you check.

Can't help you with the rest, but hey...

Lucky Shot
      I have hardly any ticked, apart from same mod and not full i think

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I cant shed any light on how to solve it but can confirm this seems a little odd. I get server numbers into the low 1000's and connecting via IP is positively perky.

I would have given you the same repatch advice but now that has failed im not sure.

Comment

I would suggest using an external browser called "QTracker". This program is amazing, and if you've ever used "The All-Seeing Eye" then you'd know how this functions, but 100x better IMHO.

It offers everything and then some that the internal game browser offers, plus you can download custom filters for different various things in bf2, ie voip, how many rounds, reserved slots, what operating system, plus more. It's got a really sleek interface, and really intutitive.

http://www.qtracker.com/ - for downloading.

custom bf2 filters - http://sauronsplace.com/wawfiles/bf2_filters_v3.zip

Comment

qtracker huh? cool, I'll check it out!

Comment

Yep, here's what it looks like.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...nter_001-4.jpg

Comment

how'd you get those filters?

Comment

Installed them, I posted a link above. Its as simple as extracting a folder, and putting them in qtracker directory.

ie,

C:\Program Files\Qtracker\Filters\Game\Battlefield 2

and if the battlefield 2 folder isn't there, just make it.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to mention they also have a filter for TacMod.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X