Unmodified Content Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmodified Content Error

Was playing fine on the vanilla maps and played one of the booster games (the one with the overpass) and after laoding Taraba Quarry I got the following error:

The server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of BattleField 2 to the current official version to join.

I rejoined the server twice and received the same error both times. Now I will admit I thought about asking the admins about editing but thats as far as I got. I never modified anything, I only have the TAC Mod.

Anyone else experience this??

Re: Unmodified Content Error

Try reapplying the full 1.3 patch.(have you done this since buying EF?) If a no go then just reinstall everything...thats what I had to do.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis
      Try reapplying the full 1.3 patch.(have you done this since buying EF?) If a no go then just reinstall everything...thats what I had to do.
      Thanks Mantis I will give it a try, everything had been working fine, I have been playing both booster packs for about a month now.

Comment

I get those errors sometimes and just end up rebooting. Always solves the problem for me.
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

There are like 100,000,000 varibles of bugs in BF2.

Comment

I just got it as well on Great wall during a Monday vanilla+booster night. First time I have ever seen it, but I have not put in AF and EF until a couple days ago. Will reboot and see.
            [hive]krusty-o

Comment

I tried the reboot - did not help.

I fixed it by applying the full 1.3 patch after ef/af. I was able to play Great Wall that same evening. I did not have to uninstall/reinstall BF2, but I did have to download the full 1.3 patch, the inceremental will not work.

PS - everyone in this thread was on tonight, had a blast, thanks.
              [hive]krusty-o

Comment

I never got around to doing a reload of the 1.3 patch. That same night I went to a pub server and the map worked, go figure. It was acouple of days later I was back on TG when the quarry came up and it worked fine. Don't know what was going on but since I can play I am happy :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X