kicked to opposing team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicked to opposing team

The one thing I have appreciated about Tac. Gamer is that once you join the game and are a member of a team you will be with that team throughout the game. Or so I thought until playing a 16 count map last night. I was playing for the USA side and was high scorer and helping my team win the game. I was killed and when I respawned to my horror I was shifted to the Chinese losing side. Does anyone know why this could have happened?

Re: kicked to opposing team

I know it can really suprise you, the first instinct is to start shooting all the Germans and then you realise that your on their team now.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Chinese? Are you talking about Call of Duty or BF2?

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
        Chinese? Are you talking about Call of Duty or BF2?
        I would imagine its BF2 he is referring to as its in the BF2 forums:)

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

HE HE!!!! red face. I thought I was in the COD2 forum. Goes and sits in corner for 5 minutes.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kin3
            HE HE!!!! red face. I thought I was in the COD2 forum. Goes and sits in corner for 5 minutes.
            LOL.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Originally posted by kin3
              I'm backing you up Kin! I'm 99% sure this was originally posted in the COD2 forum. That is where I remember orginally seeing it.
              LoyalGuard

Comment

anales actually posted this in the CoD2 forums originally. Since CoD2 doesn't involve battle between the United States and China, I moved it here.

Comment

This is classic.. rofl./

Comment

The one thing I have appreciated about Tac. Gamer is that once you join the game and are a member of a team you will be with that team throughout the game. Or so I thought until playing a 16 count map last night. I was playing for the USA side and was high scorer and helping my team win the game.
                    I was killed and when I respawned to my horror I was shifted to the Chinese losing side. Does anyone know why this could have happened?
                    I remember this anales, we were on the same squad and doing great! Then I saw you switch to the other team. I thought you didn't like me as squad leader! :row__265: I'm glad to hear it was the server and not you switching. :row__645:

I've been in the same situation, it definetly breaks your rhythm and a little bit of the fun! But.... oh well.
                    [defense][conduct]

Comment

If you really, really don't want to get teamswitched for some reason, be squad leader.

Comment

Originally posted by thebleakaffinity
                        If you really, really don't want to get teamswitched for some reason, be squad leader.
                        To add to that; if you're going to be a squad leader, be a squad leader. Don't make a separate squad so you can circumvent the balancing measures in place (as we're going to frown on that, and we use kicks and bans instead of colons and open parens); do it because you want to lead.
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X