VOIP Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP Issues

Do you guys play with ingame VOIP or TS? I can't get my ingame VOIP to work, but I can get on TG TS

Re: Tonights TacMod game

VOIP is the primary method of communication during a game. TS is used between rounds for chatter, or to summon an admin during a round.

Note that you are required to at least be able to hear in-game VOIP on our server, although a (working) mic is not required.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure if I can hear other players or not. Should be able to b/c I have ingame VOIP enabled just my mic won't transmit loud enough for the test. Works fine for Ventrilo and TS though.

Comment

I can't hear my mic when I do the in-game test, but it works fine in the out-of-game test (D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2VoiceSetup.exe) and when actually playing.

There's some people on the server now, so hop on and give it a try.
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

Play with the settings. I'm sure you can get it to work.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

For some reason I also can't play any of the map pack maps. I just tried to go into server #1 and Inishail Forest crashed the game while it was loading. ???

Comment

Originally posted by CJarmada717
              For some reason I also can't play any of the map pack maps. I just tried to go into server #1 and Inishail Forest crashed the game while it was loading. ???
              Make sure you've installed all of these custom map packs.

Comment

Which server were you trying to connect to?

It sounds like the map packs aren't installed correctly. I should be on teamspeak in about 20 minutes (7:30p EDT) in the bf2 channel if you need help.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

are you going to be in there as asch?

Comment

are you going to be in there as asch?
                    I'm in TS as |TG-7th|asch.
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: VOIP Issues

whats up guys,, i got to play with many of you for a little bit, until the map switched, but i was very impressed. I wondering how to join into all of this, I've made a request to the Tactical mod BF2 group to ASCH,, but I want to be in one of these squads like.. the 7th for example. I came from a very good clan and i'm looking for an even better one, if someone could talk to me about all of this, my MSN's [email protected]. Thanks.

EDIT: sorry i realise now this is the wrong thread for this lol. But still, please someone talk to me about joining.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Spears=-
                        whats up guys,, i got to play with many of you for a little bit, until the map switched, but i was very impressed. I wondering how to join into all of this, I've made a request to the Tactical mod BF2 group to ASCH,, but I want to be in one of these squads like.. the 7th for example. I came from a very good clan and i'm looking for an even better one, if someone could talk to me about all of this, my MSN's [email protected]. Thanks.

EDIT: sorry i realise now this is the wrong thread for this lol. But still, please someone talk to me about joining.

We're not a clan, just a big community. Someone else explain further.

Comment

Check this thread http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...formation.html for information concerning the in house squads. Basically, the in house squads kind of act like miniature clans, but are all part of the greater TG community. As a suggestion, if you want to be part of one for the tacmod, try getting in contact with the 1st mip. If you want to play vanilla with an in house squad, youll have more oppurtunities with most of the other in house squads.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
                            We're not a clan, just a big community. Someone else explain further.
                            I've always found this to be a good summary:
                            http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43934

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                              I've always found this to be a good summary:
                              http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43934

I clicked to goto the thread, and then I find myself bumping. repent!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X