Anyone UNable to play online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone UNable to play online?

Anyone else having a problem playing online?? Today when i tried to play i will load the map and soon as a select a team it says problem with connection... I have never had a problem with battlefield2 until today.

Re: Anyone UNable to play online?

Well you must have fixed it cause you were on the same pub I was on just a bit ago.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I'm getting that all the time lately. It will say 'problem with your connection' and then when I can hit tab to see my ping it's skyrocketed into 800-900 and then it will slowly come back down and then the whole process will just repeat. I logged onto the private server last night and everything was perfect for the 5 minutes I was on and then I jumped onto server 1 and then all this crap happened. Anyone else have similar problems? I know my connection is fine even though I am on wireless. I had something downloading all day today and it was fine when I came home. Grrrrr....

Comment

Yeah man it was strange. YOu play on the fUll contact server? that server is nice

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker
          I'm getting that all the time lately. It will say 'problem with your connection' and then when I can hit tab to see my ping it's skyrocketed into 800-900 and then it will slowly come back down and then the whole process will just repeat. I logged onto the private server last night and everything was perfect for the 5 minutes I was on and then I jumped onto server 1 and then all this crap happened. Anyone else have similar problems? I know my connection is fine even though I am on wireless. I had something downloading all day today and it was fine when I came home. Grrrrr....
          I'm having similar problems at the moment - BF2 is practically unplayable.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Last night I had some problems connecting to FCW. I didn't have any problems getting onto server 1 earlier though.
            |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
            [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

This might best be answered in tech help.

Two days ago punk buster did an upgrade.
              Since two days ago A LOT of people have had problems with getting and staying connected.
              Coincidence?

My recommendation: get the latest PB patch.
              My qualifications: none. Therefore use my recommendation at your own risk. :)

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

download, install, run, and choose BF2.

It downloads some new file (not sure what).

Then hopefully your problems will be just usual EA/Dice QC.

Comment

Well I've been playing bf2 fine, I did just download the pbsetup, and it did say update was available for bf2, odd though. Well at least I'm up to date.

Comment

hmmm worth a shot ... i was playing just fine then o quit the game for 1/2 an hour logged in again trying to join then it gave me this problem !!
                  |TG-Irr|-=S=T=O=R=M=-

Comment

I've had this problem repeatedly, but it is always when my system has been on for an extended period of time. It has always been corrected with a reboot.
                    |TG|Melee
                    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I'm also getting connection problems and a disconnect at least once a day.. Also in between maps I sometimes get an "error reading from server" followed by a disconnect.. Sweet
                      sigpic

Comment

Got disconnected 3 times in a 1.5 hr session last night during TacMod. That hasn't happened since I got a new router. I'll try the PB update tonight and see if that helps.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X