Long Wait in Connection Screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Wait in Connection Screen

Am I the only one that had this unusual problem this evening? I was getting an crazy long wait of 10-20 mins to "Connect to Account Server". It's the screen right after you pick your account, right before you choose which server. Once it did do its thing I was able to get on to TG for a small while. Then I crashed to desktop trying to join a pub and had to wait again. I don't think it was my computer because both my laptop and computer couldn't log on for an extended period of time. EA maybe? Windows update? Router? ????

Re: Long Wait in Connection Screen

I don't know bro, must have been on your end because I got right on last night. 10-20 minutes means something is definitely wrong. Could be your ISP? Who knows.

Comment

yeah no problem on my end last night NorCal..

wierd

Bill
      Bill

|TG-33rd|BigBill

Comment

hmmm...very bizarre...it didn't do this before I updated windows. I'll try opening ports and see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
          Am I the only one that had this unusual problem this evening? I was getting an crazy long wait of 10-20 mins to "Connect to Account Server". It's the screen right after you pick your account, right before you choose which server. Once it did do its thing I was able to get on to TG for a small while. Then I crashed to desktop trying to join a pub and had to wait again. I don't think it was my computer because both my laptop and computer couldn't log on for an extended period of time. EA maybe? Windows update? Router? ????
          I know that that does take some time, but 10-20mins?? thats WAY too long. My wait is about 2 mins.
          Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

I logged on this afternoon and everything seems fine now. Log in only takes the regular 1-2 mins. Must've been something on EA's end because I didn't do anything different to fix it.

Comment

Several people could of been logging in the moment you did. Maybe the reason it took forever and a day. Bogging down all that bandwidth is possible.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X