Can't join or create a squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't join or create a squad

I've run into this a few times now where I'm unable to join a squad, or create a squad. I've gone as far as a full reboot and found that the problem may still persist...which makes me think it's server side.

Anyone else getting this, and is there a fix?

Cheers.

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
    if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Re: Can't join or create a squad

Did you try to spawn first and then join/create? If its that its because of the anti-squad jumping script in the game with the 1.3 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by aculle01 View Post
      Did you try to spawn first and then join/create? If its that its because of the anti-squad jumping script in the game with the 1.3 patch.
      ^^ Thats usually the case.
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

But, if its your first time logging into the server you are alive. So your able to join squads. This does sound like the server side bug, and its not on your end, but the server needs a restart to fix it.

Comment

I ran into the problem after leaving a squad during mid-round and trying to join another, and also on rejoining the server.

When I ran into the first problem, I tried disconnecting then rejoining and got no joy, so then I quit, rebooted, reconnected, and still no joy.

I got in a squad by texting a request for an invite...which worked, with about 10 seconds left before being kicked due to squadlessness (is that a word?)

Cheers.

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
          if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

I found a small solution! So I cannot join any squads or make a unique squad because the clickable mouse btns will not work, but there is a bind key command that allows you to create a new squad. I found that if I use this key I am able to make a squad, I then leave that squad and join the one I want. You might have to try this more than once, but it seems to work! As long as the squads are not at maximum this is a viable solution.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by 4dplane View Post
              I found a small solution! So I cannot join any squads or make a unique squad because the clickable mouse btns will not work, but there is a bind key command that allows you to create a new squad. I found that if I use this key I am able to make a squad, I then leave that squad and join the one I want. You might have to try this more than once, but it seems to work! As long as the squads are not at maximum this is a viable solution.

:)

So tell us more! what is this solution?
              sigpic
              "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed