Kicked from the POE 2 Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked from the POE 2 Server

I recently downloaded POE2. Tonight, I saw the Tactical Gamer server on it, which is one of my all time favorite servers on vanilla BF2. I joined it, but was kicked from the server when I finished loading and presented with a message that went something like this:

"You have been kicked by an admin decision, for fratricide, or as a result of a successful kick vote"

I have never played on the POE2 server, I saw no reason that the admin would kick me, and I have never gotten into trouble on the vanilla BF2 server. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Re: Kicked from the POE 2 Server

We have a full server. You may have been kicked for an Supporting Member slot. Please try and re-connect. When the server is full it will only show 62/64. Those two slots are reserved for Supporting Members. Also please read our rules and SOP's. The links are in my sig.

Welcome to TG. Glad you are enjoying the site and servers.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Re: Kicked from the POE 2 Server

Server was full man. 62/64 is full. The two slots are left so supporting members can join. Try joining when less people are on. Which nowadays is like 4:30am.

Sucks, maybe become a supporting member? Anyway glad to hear you've enjoyed the vanilla server. Stop by soon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X