Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Run Some Levels

Dear All

I have recently installed the booster pack and updated to the 1.4 patch. There are new levels I have available on single player. When I try to run Operation Harvest or the level with the highway (cant remember it's name now!), it asks me to get the booster but I already have it!!!!

Anyone else encountered this problem? Is it a bug or is there something I am doing wrong?

Cheers

Adi

Re: Can't Run Some Levels

If you can run some of the maps but not all, it's probably just a temporary thing, and should resolve itself the next time you try to start a game. I've had that happen to mew a few times, but never more than 3 times in a row. Just click Join till it works. That's what worked for me.

This is inly if you can run at least some of the maps. If neaither work, reinstall.

And welcome to TG. :)

Comment

In what order did you buy/install the boosters/patches? Usually when you get the problem you are describing it is because the boosters revert some bf2 content back to an old patch(around when the boosters came out) so you need to reapply the 1.4 full patch.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

It could also be the case that your EA downloader account isn't registered to the same username as your BF2 account. It can be changed on EA's website. I had the same problem and changing the username fixed it.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X