Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Nodes

Hi
    How do you get around them because lately its been getting pretty bad for me on the TG servers with pings/dropped packets.
    Also I DLed 2152 and cant log onto any server without the there is a problem with your connection message.
    It`s not ports as I have configured them properly for both BF2/2153 so I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this.

My isp is comcast.net in NJ

IronClaw

Re: Bad Server Nodes

Howdie.

I have recently been getting consistent lag on the PoE server, but not bad or frequent enough to make the game unplayable. Ping Plotter shows 50-66% packet loss consistently when I make that jump out of Dallas.

ISP: TimeWarner, as far as I know, in Houston

|TG-Irr| ThePenguineer ::: |TG-Irr| Pengie the Noob
    TG-Irregulars Commanding Officer
    ||

Comment

Hi

Well I went and took my old dodgy netgear/comcast modem/router back to comcast and got myself a proper Motorola modem&Linksys router and once setup works ok.
      Considering I was paying rent to comcast which I hate I figure my new gear will pay for itself in about a year.
      I`m still concerned about the packet loss downstream though but at least I can connect.
      Oh and Comcast was of no help at all and it took them 12 hours to provision my new modem.

IronClaw

Comment

Originally posted by ThePenguineer View Post
        Howdie.

I have recently been getting consistent lag on the PoE server, but not bad or frequent enough to make the game unplayable. Ping Plotter shows 50-66% packet loss consistently when I make that jump out of Dallas.

ISP: TimeWarner, as far as I know, in Houston
        I know the feeling

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...