Lost Packets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Packets

I have been having a hard time with my ping in Battlefield 2 . I ran Pingplotter and I'm losing packets.Is this my problem,and is there any way of correcting this?
    Thank you'
    Punisher769

Re: Lost Packets

depends where you are losing packets. If its earlier in the connection then it could possibly be you. If the packet loss occurs later in the connection then its the ISP's problem. I'd start getting your ISP on the phone and have them send a tech out. Keep Pingplotter running for 24 hours and make sure it is pinging as often as possible to collect the most accurate data and when the tech arrives show him/her the results.

Comment

I'm not losing packets right from the start, but after about 4 minutes I start loosing some. When I say some I mean I may loose 3 here and 10 there,,,,, nothing more than 10%, Like tonight I have been flying!!!!! Last night I couldn't even stand to play. Could it have something to do with PEEK hours of the IPS???? or the Games I'm loging on to? Is there something I can do on my own to help this ?

Comment

They might have just been having a problematic server. If it keeps up, then you have a problem and go contact your ISP. If it clears up, then you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X