Can't join or monitor TG POE2 server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't join or monitor TG POE2 server

So I go to join in the TG password goodness tonight and when I go to my favorites to join the POE server they are displayed in red and I can't join. I also can't use BF2 tracker or the server status page on TG to monitor who is on. The both say no response. I have looked at other servers and they are fine but it shows 0 players on all of them. I have been playing POE since it has come out and I have no issues at all. My version reads 1.1.2963-795.0, I have also tried to redownload and install the 1.5 POE patch and it says I already have it installed :(

Was there a patch I missed or something that is well within my idiotic talents that is keeping me from joining the server now? The last I played I believe it was Sat during the Irregs practice and all was fine. Thanks in advance
    sigpic

Re: Can't join or monitor TG POE2 server

The server crashed tonight and had to be restarted. I had the exact same problem after the restart. I ended up joining by entering the IP. I'm not sure why it still isn't showing in the server status page but I know the problem isn't on yyour end. It's not showing in the server status for me either.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
      The server crashed tonight and had to be restarted. I had the exact same problem after the restart. I ended up joining by entering the IP. I'm not sure why it still isn't showing in the server status page but I know the problem isn't on yyour end. It's not showing in the server status for me either.

Yup that did it Wimpinator! I could sign in using the IP. I appreciate the help and info
      sigpic

Comment

Yup same thing happened here. I had to enter the IP manually.

Comment

How about now?
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Apophis I can't vouch for being able to log on to the server since I'm at work but it is still showing "No Response" on the server status page.
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

The server page says it's on "Spies Like Us" right now, but I can't test if you can join it right now.

Comment

I just restarted the whole thing. It looks good now.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                  I just restarted the whole thing. It looks good now.
                  The problem seems to be back. I can join the server with it's IP. But it does not show up in the list of servers in BF2.

Could it be a DNS issue?
                  TG-Irr BoldKiller0082

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...