1.41 Patch Older Version Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.41 Patch Older Version Problems

I have just got back from a series of extended business trips and have patched and updated Point of Existence and Project Reality. When I try to join a server it tells me I have an old version. What am I doing wrong here?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Also when I try to log on after clicking the desktop icon for Point of Existence my computer locks up. When I join via BF2 everything is okay.

Re: Will Not Load

Are you sure you have patch 1.41 installed? This is the patch via DICE for BF2. It's in the members download section if you need it.

Comment

1.41 problems!!! HELP!

Ok I did a complete reinstall for the scrim last week so I could play. Today I tried the 1.41 install so I could do some POE and I keep getting told that the server has a newer vesion that I do. Did I miss something?

Comment

Re: 1.41 problems!!! HELP!

Did you get the PoE2 patch? That was my mistake when I couldn't connect.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Re: 1.41 problems!!! HELP!

yeah im getting the same problem, i was fine before i got really busy but now im unable to join. i have all the tacmod updates and such, as well as POE2... im updated to 1.4... i was downloading 1.41 and thought it was the same cause its the same file size and stopped... do i need this?
          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Re: 1.41 Patch Older Version Problems

PoE is on 1.1.5 I believe. BF2 needs to be at 1.41.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Re: 1.41 Patch Older Version Problems

POE2 does have a patch that is separate from BF2. Make sure that has been installed.
              -33rd- BaneII
              Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...