Gaming Mouses (Mice)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Mouses (Mice)

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot but I was curious about gaming mice and what people are using plus which is the best one for playing B2?
    I also use the mouse on the left hand and would enjoy some comments on the best one. Right now I use a laser Logitech two button middle wheel and it works fine.

Thanks

Re: Gaming Mouses (Mice)

Originally posted by demyansk View Post
    I apologize if this is in the wrong spot but I was curious about gaming mice and what people are using plus which is the best one for playing B2?
    I also use the mouse on the left hand and would enjoy some comments on the best one. Right now I use a laser Logitech two button middle wheel and it works fine.

Thanks
    This is the mouse that I am currently using...being that I play nothing but FPS its is GREAT for any FPS game reaping benefits of the EXTRA left click button which is a 3 shot burst fire with any gun with the exception of Sniper
    As a matter of fact I have an extra one that I accidently double ordered form TigerDiredt and couldn;t return it and it is still UNOPENED. If anyone may be interested in buying it PM me

http://www.a4tech.com/en/product2.as...103&MNO=X-750F
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Re: Gaming Mouses (Mice)

G7. Probably not a good choice for a lefty, though.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...