PRM EJOD Desert crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRM EJOD Desert crash

I been experiencing a weird problem tonight, I was playing on the PRM server when the game ended and a new map selected. It was EJOD Desert. When loading is finished, I click "join" and got a CTD (Crash to Desktop).

I rebooted my machine, relaoded, CTD again. Tried it another time to be certain, and, guess what -> CTD! It happens exactly when I click on join.

Only that map seems to be presenting a problem. Any ideas why? All other PRM maps I played never had problems.
    TG-Irr BoldKiller0082

Re: PRM EJOD Desert crash

Unfortunatly I have the same problem with that map, I have never been able to play it and there was a thread on this somewhere else, MANY people have this same problem so I suggest chalking it up as a loss as I have instead of going crazy trying to fix it or in my case throwing and breaking your keyboard (I really need to stop doing that bc I am on my 3rd keyboard lol) ANd I hear that map ain't worth a darn anyways
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-crashing.html

Hopefully fixed in the next release.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-crashing.html

Hopefully fixed in the next release.
        Guess I should have looked into the PRM section first! Thanks for the link.

I really hope it will be fixed in the next release, because last night, I was forced to play on another server! Just a thought here, if the map is so buggy, why not take it out of rotation for the moment?
        TG-Irr BoldKiller0082

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X