Deleting mouse drivers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting mouse drivers?

I just purchased a raven diamondn back mouse and it mentioned that i should delete mouse drivers. Any suggestions on the proper way to do this? I think i know how to do it but any suggestion is welcome,
    thanks

Re: Deleting mouse drivers?

Wth... I would not recommend deleting your mouse drivers...

You will probably find if you just plug it in (and possibly reboot) it will work fine.
    |TG| Lorian
    Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

hi Lorian,
      Thanks for the tip, I loaded the razor mouse and it works fine, not sure if it will make me a better player but the extra buttons may come in handy

Comment

I love the extra buttons, I have 2 on mine, forward and back, forward is linked in in-game VOIP and back is linked to TS, very handy.
        |TG| Lorian

Comment

lorian, i put back my other mouse since when i went into battlefield 2 and POE I was unable to click on the map and spawn. It would get me into the weapon selection screen and when i moved the mouse up and down and clicked on a weapon it wouldnt allow me to choose the weapon and enter the spawn point. not sure what is wrong with the razor diamondback mouse or i have something messed up . I had the razor in the taskbar and i know how to launch the control of the program. oh well

Comment

Do you mind always going assault? :)

Does clicking only work in the menus but doesn't work in game? (Can't select kit, choose spawn points, fire your weapon, ...)
            |TG| Lorian

Comment

hi lorian, when i loaded B2 it worked on the menus but when I tried to click on a weapon class it didnt do anything and I was unable to spawn on the map to enter the game. Therefore, I am now using my logitech mouse that works fine but I just bought the Razor mouse and thought it would be helpful to have. However, If it doesnt want to work correctly, forget it, maybe i should uninstall the logitech mouse drivers and do another reinstall

Comment

Might want to try Googling it, I have no idea why that is happening.
                |TG| Lorian

Comment

Re: Deleting mouse drivers? what do you guys think?

hi dig,

I installed the mouse drivers and was able to get the icon on the bottom takbar which allowed me to configure the mouse as a left hander and make the top left button the click button and the top right mouse button the menu button. The only thing I can think of which I didnt do is to first delete the original drivers for the mouse and then connect the Razor mouse and then start the machine. Perhaps, it still sees the old drivers. However, I was able to click on my desktop using the left mouse button on the top. When I went into B2 it would let me click on the menus and then when getting to the weapon selection screen it wouldnt allow me to select a weapon and/or spawn to enter a game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X