Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login problem

I am having a problem logging into BF2

It just gets stuck right at Connecting to Account Managing server.

Has anyone encountered this issue??
    sigpic

Re: Login problem

Yoyi,

Have you rebooted your machine since the problem occurred?

Comment

Problem is still happening with POE and BF2. I have tried a few thing but the problem persists
      sigpic

Comment

I am getting really frustrated I cannot play the game. It always gets stuck in accessing account server.

I have tried creating 3 different acconts and have the same problem with all of them.
        sigpic

Comment

firewall? AV? anything new installed since your last gameing experience
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I have been having this problem since I installed the game. Have not been able to play as of yet. I tried 2 different routers with opened ports and is still a no go.

One problem that I am seen is the version:
            It says 1.1.29 when I am in the account screen, but I have installed the 1.4 patched.
            sigpic

Comment

I installed BF2 + POE last night and patched everything to current, I believe I saw the same version on my account screen as well. I quite the game before trying to connect to TG thinking I hadn't run a patch and, on a whim, I read the readme file found in the program files folder. The readme stated my version was 1.4. I thought "Ok, I did run the patch", restarted the game and got right into the TG server. So I'd say you're OK there.

A few questions:

Do you have any issues with BF2142? How about EA Link?

Have you tried uninstalling and the reinstalling the game, deleting all remnants
              of the game from "C:\Program Files\..." before reinstalling? I realize this is less than an ideal solution, especially if it proves unfruitful, but my gut thought is possible corrupt file or something along those lines.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Ok guys I got it. It was the stupidest thing you can possibly imagine. I was runing the Play Online Now file instead of the POE file......
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X