Map pack problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map pack problem

I extracted the download from the members only section. I opened it up, it did a start up thingy, and then gave me this error:

"Setup has determined that PoE:2 is not installed on your system. PoE:2 must be installed first to install this mappack."

Re: Map pack problem

Try posting this on the POE2 forums as well. Maybe you do not have BF2/POE2 installed in the default folder? That's the only thing I can think of. Obviously you have it installed, it's just not locating it.

Comment

I have POE installed on drive F, and the map pack installed fine.

Comment

I posted it on their site now, good idea.

This is my folder where PoE2 is installed: D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\poe2

Comment

Got enough free space on all of your drives (C: and D: anyway)?

Comment

Tons of space. One of the POE devs told me that i may just have to reinstall the POE patches. Ill do that when i get up and report back...

Comment

Problem solved, the dev was correct. For anyone else that may get this problem, reinstall the 1.0 POE patch. Then reinstall 1.1.5 POE patch. Then the map pack will install correctly. You do not need to uninstall anything beforehand.

Comment

santa did you have the 1.4 patch installed before hand, im having somewhat of the same problem only i cant get the 1.4 patch to install, lol i cant get the 1.1.5 poe2 patch installed but the dang 1.4 bf2 patch wont... i uninstalled everything and started from scratch and still no joy,,, grrrr

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X