This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password not working...

I was playing PRM just fine yesterday, then later on around midnight I tried to play again and it hadnt remembered my password and it was asking for me to enter it. I did and it says it is incorrect. Ive tried every pw I have ever used and nothing works.. I even hit the forgot password tab and changed me gamespyid pw or w/e... and still nothing....

Any ideas ??? :row__635:
    Dizlor

Re: Password not working...

Just went thru the FAQs on EA's site...

Question
    Why can't I connect to play my game online?

Answer
    These servers are no longer available. All of us at Electronic Arts would like to thank you for participating in such a special online community and hope that your enthusiasm for this franchise will continue. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

ummm
    Dizlor

Comment

O_o
      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

I'm confused, have they gotten rid of the central BF2 servers? So we can't play online...?
        |TG| Lorian
        Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

I did find one about not being able to log in to my ea account... it said to email them all this info about me and my game... then they asked me to log in to do so...... :/
          Dizlor

Comment

I don't know man... Sgt York, Cantpick and myself were just playing POE (Dutch server?). My password worked ok, so I doubt the servers gone. Long Live 150 ping!!!

Lucky Shot

Comment

Ok ... apparently the "Forgot Password" route doesnt do anything. I have changed this three times and it wont let me log in... Im hopeful that it might take a little while to adjust to the new pw... but I dont know why. This is getting frustrating. Id like to entertain all options before I go and create a whole new damn account, as I have my 4th tag on this one.. and it probly wont let me create another with the same name :( HELP!!!
              Dizlor

Comment

Problem solved. Lock it up please! :D
                Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse