Can't get into Al Basrah!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get into Al Basrah!

Heres the deal, after we finish a map on PRM and when it loads it gets stuck on "Verifying Client". It wont let me get into Al Basrah. I really want to play this map:row__639: but I dont know what is wrong with it...I tried logging out and coming back in but still nothing. Any thoughts on this matter?
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Can't get into Al Basrah!

We're suffering lots of map problems and lots of server crash problems.

The devs are working on this, and I believe a server-side patch is imminent.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Two things you can try:

1) put your terrain settings on medium (video options) if they weren't already.

2) delete your shader cache stuff go to documents>bf2>mods>bf2>cache and delete all the files there.

This second one imo has fixed half my ctd's on this mod, and especially the one you get when joining in . I had it earlier, now I don't. GL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
        Heres the deal, after we finish a map on PRM and when it loads it gets stuck on "Verifying Client". It wont let me get into Al Basrah. I really want to play this map:row__639: but I dont know what is wrong with it...I tried logging out and coming back in but still nothing. Any thoughts on this matter?
        Yeah, check out realitymod.com

egg said that next Tuesday, the server patch should come out. They feel like this will take care of a lot of the issues.
        (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
        (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
        (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
        Squad Leader pledge to their team:
        Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement