Patching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching?

So my ADD is kicking in again, and I'm turning my sight toward BF2 and PRM again. :P Unfortunately, this means patching both games. I'm in the queue for the massive download of PRM 0.5, and maybe that'll finish by next week.

However, I notice that I also need to patch BF2 itself. I'm pretty sure I'm running 1.3, and I notice that the most recent version seems to be 1.41. Here's my quandry... there's an incremental 1.3 -> 1.4 patch, but there doesn't seem to be a 1.4 -> 1.41 patch. Any chance that 1.4 and 1.41 are the same thing? Heh, alternatively, does anyone know of a 1.4 -> 1.41 incremental patch? Just trying to minimize my massive downloads so that if I hold my BF2 focus, I can play sometime before June.

It really annoys me that DICE/EA decide to forget incremental patches like this.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Patching?

I think the only 1.41 is the full. This is the only one EA has on their FTP site.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Nope - unfortunately there isn't an incremental to get you to 1.41 :/

Comment

side note: *huggles* I'll be glad to see you back, bro.
        I heart TG.
        xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X