crashing to desktop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashing to desktop?

So i installed a full version of PRM .5 it was 1.6 gigs got it from the official site. I start it up it looks like its gearing up to play (black screen) then goes right to desktop no message no nothing. What gives? ive been itching to play but i guess i cant do that tonight =/

Re: crashing to desktop?

vid card??? what is it???

Comment

Originally posted by Fearfull Dave View Post
      So i installed a full version of PRM .5 it was 1.6 gigs got it from the official site. I start it up it looks like its gearing up to play (black screen) then goes right to desktop no message no nothing. What gives? ive been itching to play but i guess i cant do that tonight =/
      Are you launching the game with the BF2 shortcut or the PR shortcut?

When you launch BF2 in with one mod (vanilla, PoE2, PR) and then try to join a server running a different mod, the game restarts itself. It goes to desktop but eventually starts back up. Was this happening for you?

Try launching the game using the PR shortcut and then join the server.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

my video card is a Nvidia 6800gt. I can run BF2, BF2142 and PoE2. I use the shortcut for PRM. havent tried the BF2 one yet

Comment

Stay with the PR shortcut. Best bet right now might be to uninstall PR and reinstall it.

Run the uninstaller and then delete your \Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr folder. Then reinstall PR.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...