Server rufusing my connection!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server rufusing my connection!

Hey guys, wondering if any of you cud help me, every time i try to log on to Project Reality, its sayn the server has refused my connection?!any ideas?!

Re: Server rufusing my connection!

Gamespy will be doing maintenance. Give it a while.

Comment

Maybe its an april fools!but that coupled with the realitymod.com site was enuf to scare me a little!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
        Hey guys, wondering if any of you cud help me, every time i try to log on to Project Reality, its sayn the server has refused my connection?!any ideas?!
        The server heard you were saying bad things about its mama. In Project Reality, real-world grudges are held.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Gamespy isn't set to do maintenance until Monday from 12am to 3am. I am getting the same "server rufused the connection" problem. Maybe they started their maintenance early but I cannot imagine why it would happen during the middle of the day. It is almost 12 noon here where I live and I cannot get into regular battlefield or Project reality. Please let me know if anyone has any solid info. on this. The fact that I saw the "Suspended" announcement on realitymod.com after I got the "server refused the connection" message when I tried to enter the game caused me to believe that the whole thing was not an April's fools joke. I know now that it was a joke but I want to play!!! (>_<)

Comment

seems to be workn now.......

Comment

Just tried it, didn't work.

Comment

Isn't sunday a Password Night? Password is in our Rules and SOP's. Hit the Where To Start link in my signature, it's in there.

Lucky Shot

Comment

This isn't an issue connecting to the TG server, it's an issue connecting to the BF2 accounts server, ie Gamespy.

A friend of mine also says it's down, and he doesn't live a huge distance away, so maybe a node dropped or something. I have no idea.

Comment

This isn't password related. Also, it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. I've been on the 160th practice server for a couple of hours, but other people have had trouble joining.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Grrr can't connect to the service either, right when I'm able to play the pw night!

And that to play a game I already paid for, 2 years ago! Wonder what 'll happen when they decide to stop the whole server.

Comment

I cant connect either, its been like this for a few hours now. Only single player will work I suppose.

I was also looking for a list of TG servers on all games, I cant find any server list on this site?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I had the same problem earlier today.

I think they're doing maintenance on the login servers.

It just cleared up by itself after a while and it's working now.

Comment

Hi all!

help me please!

starting my Battlefield2 and I am getting the same "server rufused the connection" problem.

What can i do? i want to plaaaaaaayy :( :(

Comment

I have the same issue. As I wrote in the PR forum:

Since this sort of issue happens, I tralled a favourate BF2 site, bf2s.com to see if others are having this problem and found a now 14 page thread on recent login issues.

In it somone had found an anouncement from EA and put in the link

Here is the anouncement below:

Announcement: Server Issues
                              Posted By: ea_violet (EA.com)
                              Created in: Category: Battlefield
                              Posted: Apr 2, 2007 3:25 PM

There are currently issues with some Battlefield 2 and 2142 servers. The appropriate teams are aware and working to get everyone back on the battlefield.

I'll update this announcement when more information is available.
                              --------------

**Update** 4.2.2007 11:22 Pacific

The cause has been identified; the appropriate teams are now working to resolve the issue.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X